- Niagara Falls in Canada is one of the most spectacular places to visit in the world. This is one place where you can witness close to 700,000 gallons of fresh water flowing every second.
- There are three different waterfalls that make up the Niagara Falls. The eastern border of the Falls is in New York State of USA while the western border lies in Ontario, Canada.
- One of the best ways to enjoy the great sights of Niagara Falls is by coach. There are plenty of Niagara Falls trips from Toronto which is a short distance away from the falls.
- Doing this not only saves you from the stress of driving up to the falls but it also makes sure you get there in style and luxury with all your friends and family beside you. Some of these tours also have a narrated tour show that provides a great deal of information about the Niagara Falls; some of which may even surprise you.
Attractions close by:
- There are many other attractions located close to the Niagara Falls, which include the Marineland Canada, Casino Niagara as well as the Whirlpool Gold course. There are even some camping grounds situated within a six miles of the Falls.
- There is a tent camping site, the King Waldrof’s Tent Park, within four miles of the Falls. The camping site includes a playground, boat launce as well as laundry facilities. Also located close by within the 6 miles radius is the Niagara Falls KOA. This is an outdoor whirlpool and pool facility which also includes a miniature golf course, basketball court and a playground.
- Scott’s family Campground located close by having a heated pool along with children’s play area and laundry facilities as well. You could even opt for the Yogi Bear Jellystone Park that has additional game rooms, a playground and pool.
- The Niagara Falls View casino resort is located close by, which happens to the largest and most elegant gaming resort in Canada. Besides, it was also the most expensive Casino to build. It belongs to the government of Ontario and has a great deal to offer in terms of gaming machines, hotel rooms, SPA centres, fitness centres and plenty of food places.
- Niagara Wineries are quite famous too where you can sample some fine wines. This is located close by to the falls.
Sights & Activity:
- Maid of the mist is a boat tour to the Falls which gets you very close to the Falls. You will require wet suits to protect you from the mist, since it can get pretty wet up close. Besides which you can get the thrill of your life by engaging in several adventure sporting activities.
- Thus there are many ways in which you can enjoy the Niagara Falls; by either taking advantage one of the several places to stay or by simply arranging a day trip from Toronto to the Niagara Falls. Either way you are bound to have the time of your life.
Book your trip now with Can-ar coach Bus Services
- Can-Ar Coach is a leader in providing casino group trips! Take your party to one of Canada’s hottest casinos via our luxury highway coach at AFFORDABLE RATES!
- Bus tours from Toronto to Niagara Falls are wonderful experiences that most honeymoon couples enjoy! We make sure your trip is very comfortable, safe and convenient by offering necessary means.
- Your casino trip includes:
- Your choice of date, pick up location and time, and low cost deluxe motor coach transportation.
- Buffet or Coin program (subject to eligibility)**
We can help you FUND RAISE for your group today:
- Athletic Organizations
- Social Clubs
Here’s how it works:
1) We provide you with the Can-Ar Coach Casino Group package.
2) You organize the group and charge a per passenger rate for the trip. A typical group organizes 45 people to go on a specific date and charges $10 per passenger for the trip. Your group earns $450 for each trip.
All bookings are based on availability and some restrictions apply.
Programs are subject to availability, group eligibility may change without notice. Patrons must enroll in the Players Passport Club in order to be eligible for any offer compliments of Fallsview Casino.
All patrons must be 19 years of age or older with valid government issued photo I.D.
Don’t wait! Call today to book your trip with us: 1.800.387.7097 ext. 324
About Author:- Lopez Nora
Hi I am Lopez Nora. I am a Freelance Writer and I write topics on various Topics like Science,Entertainment, Real Estate and Travel tips. Follow me on Twitter, on Google +Lopez, on StumbleUpon and/or become a friend on Facebook.
If you like this Blog, please Plus it, Like it, Tweet it, or best yet, link to it.